Shark Skwal Ellipse
Shark Skwal EllipseColour:Black/Grey/White
Shark Skwal Ellipse - Black/Grey/White
Brand new for 2015, the Shark Skwal has been designed from the ground up, taking learnings from the best of Shark's full face helmet range and introducing some new features never seen before on a Shark lid. The most innovative new development is the integration of green/yellow LEDs, located by the top & chin air vents, plus rear spoilers, providing visibility at night to oncoming drivers and those behind you. You can even set them to flash, further arresting the attention of other road users. They're powered by a built-in battery, charged by USB and lasts 5 hours, or 8 hours when set to the flash setting.
The Shark Skwal has a new visor with Shark's Autoseal mechanism. The new mechanism provides a hermatic seal with the rubber visor seal, which keeps both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock insert, so it won't fog, even when it's cold and wet. The Shark Skwal also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. The Shark Skwal helmet weighs 1470g, which is a very decent figure, especially given the integrated sun visor and LEDs. It's prepared for Sharktooth, Shark's wireless intercom system, plus it features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
Shark Skwal Helmet Specifications
- The first motorcycle helmet to feature integrated LEDs
- FREE Pinlock anti-fog insert provided in the box
- Quick release visor
- Weighs 1470g
- ECE approved
- Autoseal Visor System provides much improved water and cold insulation
- Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) and XL (61-62 cm)
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Removable inner lining, which can be washed on cold cycle
- Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system
Shark Skwal Helmet Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.