Shark Race-R Pro White
Shark Race-R ProColour:White
Availability:Select size to check stock
Shark Race-R Pro White
The Shark Race-R Pro is a leading race helmet. Over and above the normal things you can expect from a top helmet, the Shark Race-R Pro excels in its quietness, comfort, ventilation and the quality of its optical visor. With a shell made from a blend of carbon and kevlar, it's very light, at 1250g. The difference between this helmet and the Race R Pro Carbon is the percentage of carbon in the carbon/kevlar blend, with this version having more kevlar, plus the Carbon version has more visible/unpainted carbon. The Shark Race-R Pro has been awarded 5 stars in the government's SHARP safety rating and it's ECE 22/05 and ACU approved for road and tracking riding.
The Shark Race-R Pro is a very quiet helmet. The aerodynamics make a large contribution to that, but Shark have a newly developed 'neck roll', which provides an excellent barrier to wind noise entering around the opening of the helmet. This has resulted in a 4 decibel reduction in noise levels at 60MPH. The inner lining is new and made from a bamboo fibre for extra comfort and the quick release anti-scratch visor has been treated on the inside for anti-fogging. The helmet is secured with a double D-ring and the Shark Race-R Pro has a class 1 optically correct visor. It's 4.25mm thick at the centre, but tapers off to 3mm along the sides to provide clear vision throughout your peripheral vision. The Shark Race-R Pro can also accommodate a Sharktooth bluetooth communication unit.
Shark Race-R Pro Specification
- 5-star safety rating in SHARP tests.
- Shell constructed from carbon and kevlar, providing an exceptionally light helmet, at just 1250g.
- Class 1 optical visor for superb clarity.
- Quick release, anti-scratch and anti-fog visor.
- 2 shell sizes, covering 5 different helmet sizes, XS - XL.
- Double D-ring for secure fixing.
- Removable and washable inner lining.
- Multiple inlet and outlet air vents, for excellent ventilation.
- Breath guard.
Shark Race-R Pro Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.