Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Redding
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon ReddingColour:Black/Green
Availability:Select size to check stock
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding
The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding is the leading Shark race helmet in the new Go n Fun colours of the young MotoGP rider and at just 1250g it's one of the lightest helmets around. The shell is made from a blend of Carbon and Kevlar. You may have seen reference to a Carbon/Aramid shell construction, but Kevlar is simply a registered trademark, and better known term, for aramid. It's no wonder that the best riders put their faith in the Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding, since it's been awarded 5 stars in the government's SHARP safety rating and of course it's ECE 22/05 and ACU approved.
The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding has been designed with optimised aerodynamics, which together with the rear spoiler mean that it efficiently cuts through the air. The inner lining is made from a bamboo fibre for extra comfort and the quick release anti-scratch visor has been treated on the inside for anti-fogging. The helmet is secured with a double D-ring and the Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding features a removable and washable inner lining (cool wash).
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Scott Redding Specification
- ECE and ACU approved.
- Sharp 5 star rating.
- Developed to meet the demands required at the highest level of racing competition: lightness, stability, comfort, ventilation.
- Double blade spoiler to aid high speed aerodynamic force.
- Optical class 1 visor with variable density (2.8mm around edges and 4.25mm in centre) which offering near perfect optical quality.
- Patented 4 anchor point visor safety lock.
- Magnetic chin strap.
- Shell constructed from carbon fibre and kevlar.
- Anti-scratch & anti-fog visor treatment.
- Quick release visor system.
- Optimal comfort for the those who wear spectables.
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.