shark evoline s3 hakka
Shark Evoline S3 Hakka - White/Black
Shark Evoline Series 3 Hakka Helmet
The Shark Evoline S3 Hakka is a revolutionary flip front helmet, setting itself apart from other flip front helmets through its ability to rotate the chin bar through a full 180°, to rest on the rear of the helmet when wearing the helmet as an open face. The visor also flips up, either on its own or simultaneously with the chin bar through its push button mechanism, providing you with the complete open face experience.
Over and above the series 2, the S3 has a faster-opening chin bar and improved aerodynamics, especially with the front flipped up, plus it's quieter. The Shark Evoline S3 Hakka is certified to ECE 22/05 as both a full and an open face helmet, so you can ride safe in the knowledge that it's passed the safety tests in both forms. The Shark Evoline S3 Hakka comes complete with an integrated sun visor and a micro ratchet system making it easy to secure and adjust the chin strap.
Shark Evoline S3 Full Specification
- ECE 22/05 approved as a full face and open face helmet
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Anti-scratch & anti-fog visor
- Integrated U/V resistant & anti-scratch sun visor
- Quick release visor
- Rider can comfortably wear glasses with this helmet
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Can accommodate the Sharktooth communications system
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.