shark evo one astor
Shark Evo One AstorColour:Matte Grey/Blue
The new Shark Evo One Astor is an evolution of the EvoLine helmet, with several important upgrades and new features. The Evo One is a flip front helmet, so it can be worn as either a full face or open face lid, with a more compact shell than its predecessor, making it visually smaller as well as more aerodynamic. Through a process called Computational Fluid Design, Shark have engineered the Evo One to be less affected by wind noise, meaning a quieter and more comfortable ride for you. The other really great feature is the larger internal sun visor. It's 23% larger than that of the EvoLine's sun visor, so you get a clearer view of the road.
The autoseal visor system provides a nice, tight seal between the visor and the helmet shell, offering improved soundproofing, as well as protection from the cold and rain. The Evo-One comes with a Pinlock anti-fog visor insert as standard, is available in 2 different shell sizes, has a micro-lock buckle to secure and can happily accommodate spectacles. Check out our HD video to see the helmet from every angle, including full face and open face modes.
Shark Evo One Helmet Specifications
- Flip front helmet which can be worn as a full face or open face helmet
- Injected thermoplastic shell
- Retractable sun visor
- Free Pinlock anti-fog insert provided in the box
- ECE 22/05 approved
- Autoseal visor system
- Removable inner lining
- 2 shell sizes
- Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) and XL (61-62 cm)
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Weighs 1650g
- Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system
- 5 year Shark warranty
Shark Evo One Astor Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.