Shark D-Skwal (Dark Skwal)Colour:Choose from 4 colours
Shark Dark Skwal
Brand new for 2017, the Shark D-Skwal replaces the popular S700 helmet. The Shark D-Skwal takes its foundations from the ground breaking Skwal, with the same polycarbonate shell and drop down internal sun visor and a free Pinlock anti-fog visor insert. It gains a new removable and washable interior lining and loses the LED lights, to give you a really well equipped helmet at an excellent price. The helmet is available in 3 different solid colours; matte black, white or gloss black, plus there's a special edition union jack version. Scroll down to see all of the colours.
The Shark D-Skwal has Shark's Auto seal visor mechanism, which provides an excellent seal with the rubber surround, to keep both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock anti-fog insert, so it won't fog, even when it's cold and wet. The Shark D-Skwal also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. The Shark D-Skwal helmet weighs 1450g, which is a very decent figure. It's prepared for Sharktooth, Shark's wireless intercom system, plus it features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
Shark D-Skwal Helmet Specifications
- FREE Pinlock anti-fog insert provided in the box
- Quick release visor
- Weighs 1450g
- ECE approved
- Auto seal Visor System provides much improved water and cold insulation
- Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) and XL (61-62 cm)
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Removable inner lining, which can be washed on cold cycle
- Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system
Shark D-Skwal Helmet Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.