Returns Process for International Customers
Non-UK customers, please carefully read our returns policy (below), then complete the Returns Request form.
Returns within 14 Days
1. If there's anything you don't like about your item, or it doesn't fit you correctly, subject to the conditions in point 2 below, you can return it to us for a refund, or exchange, within 14 calendar days of receiving the item(s).
2. When you return an item, to be eligible for an exchange or refund, it must be returned to us unused, in its original condition, in the original packaging, with tags attached, and including all supplied extras. If these criteria are not met, returns will not be accepted and you will be responsible for the cost of having the goods returned to you.
3. Where a refund is due, we will refund the full cost of the purchased item(s), but we do not refund postage costs that we have already incurred in shipping the item to you. Please take this into careful consideration, especially when returning lower-value items since return costs from some countries can outweigh the value of the item.
4. It is essential that you write on the customs declaration, 'Returned Goods originating from UK'.
5. To continue with a returns request, please complete the form above.
Issues beyond 14 days
If you have an issue with an item beyond 14 calendar days, your product will be dealt with via the manufacturer's warranty. Please use the contact form above with details of the issue you've encountered and we will be happy to help you.
Important Information for Helmets
A specific note on helmets; as with all of our products, helmets must adhere to the criteria above, to be eligible for a return. This means that you must be satisfied that you want to keep the helmet before using it on your bike. Make sure it fits you correctly, before using it on your bike. Keep all of the tags and the visor protector/sticker on the helmet, since these must be attached for returns to be accepted. This means that reasons such as 'It's too noisy' are not an eligible reason for a return. Helmets perform differently for different riders on different bikes and with different riding positions. Do your research first, before purchasing a helmet.