nexx xwed2 plain
Nexx XWED2 - Plain ColoursAvailability:Ships within 7 days
Colours:Choose from 9 Colours
The best just got better! The XWED2 is the brand new upgrade of the XD1, which left its rivals in its wake by smashing them to RiDE Best Buy adventure helmet award. What are the new upgrades, we hear you cry! Check out the list of new features below. The Nexx XWED2 is available here in 9 different colours, then there's the Hill End and X-Patrol graphics, which you can see at the bottom of the page. When you buy the Nexx XWED2 helmet from ForMotorbikes, you get free UK delivery plus excellent value worldwide shipping rates. Pair the XWED2 with the Nexx X-Com bluetooth intercom, which fits snugly into the recess of the helmet's shell and you're good to go, whether that be on tour or commuting to and from work.
- More comfort and safety - the XWED2 shell is available in 3 different sizes (Shell 1: XXS to S, Shell 2: M-L and Shell 3: XL to XXXL) with 4 different EPS thicknesses, providing more compact dimensions on your head, with outstanding fit and comfort.
- New peak with more air flow, less noise and less vibration. It also has a new adjustable multi-position system so that you can tailor its position by 10mm to get the right fit for your bike and riding position.
- New top ventilation with three positions, to achieve optimal air intake to your head, keeping you cool. It's also easy to operate with your motorbike gloves on.
- Improved safety, with upgraded emergency release cheek pads. These V2 cheek pads allow easier and gentler access to the rider by a medical professional in the event of an accident.
- New chin windstopper with more secure fixing and has been redesigned to reduce wind noise, drafts and to provide a snug fit around the neck and lower facial area.
- New chin vent! More fresh air is drawn into the helmet whilst reducing the ability for rain to enter. The XWED2 also comes with a mesh chin vent, for those wanting even more air to their face when riding.
The Nexx XWED2 also comes packed with all of the features which helped the XD1 win the RiDE Best Buy award:
- X-Matrix shell of carbon, kevlar, fibreglass and 3D organic fibres
- The XWED2 is ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR homologated by Nexx. Helmets purchased from the UK will come with an ECE 22/05 sticker
- 80% tint, retractable sun visor
- Pinlock anti-fog visor supplied with the helmet
- Three bespoke camera supports, to easily affix your helmet cam, one on the top and one on each side of the helmet
- Aerodynamic Shell & Rim
- Ventilation channels in the EPS lining for effective flow away from the ear area
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- FastShot quick release visor system
- Panoramic Eye Port
- CoolMax, soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Inner Lining, removable and washable
- Anti-noise Cheek pads
- Removable breath guard
- Double D-ring to secure
- Block'N'Seal Visor System (with dual resistance visor) and X-SWIFT Quick Release System
- Night vision reflectors
- Special Chin Shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
Nexx XWED2 Sizing
- Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
- If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
- Use the sizing conversion chart to select your helmet size.
- The XWED2 shell is available in 3 different sizes (Shell 1: XXS to S, Shell 2: M-L and Shell 3: XL to XXXL)