Availability:Ships within 7 days
Nexx XT1 Sports Touring Helmet
The Nexx XT1 is the new touring helmet from Nexx, packed with features including a retractable, internal sun visor, plus we include a FREE Pinlock anti-fog visor insert with the helmet. The craftmanship of the Nexx XT1 is simply stunning. The shell, which is available in three different sizes and constructed from an X-Matrix shell of carbon, kevlar, fibreglass and 3D organic fibres, and is finished by hand to achieve stunning contours and aerodynamics. The Nexx XT1 helmet is ECE 22/05 and DOT approved, for use in Europe and North America.
As a touring helmet, Nexx have put a lot of energy into ensuring good ventilation. As a result, the helmet features two air intakes, plus four outlets and a shell-integrated rear spoiler to provide excellent air flow. Taking their learnings from the XR2, the helmet has a panoramic eye port, to give you a huge view of the road ahead plus in your peripheral vision. The visor itself features the new X-Swift quick release system, plus the new Block'N'Seal system, to ensure a hermatic seal between the visor and the rubber seal of the helmet. The visor also has a recessed cavity to house a Pinlock anti-fog insert.
The XT1 has been specifically designed hand in hand with the new Nexx X-Com bluetooth intercom, so that you can effortlessly communicate with pillion or your riding buddies, or pair it with a bluetooth enabled smartphone, or GPS. You can see the X-Com integrated into the side of the helmet in the picture above.
More features of this new touring helmet include emergency release cheek pads, for safe helmet removal in the event of an accident, a removable breath guard, micro-metric securing buckle, chin windstopper, anti-noise cheek pads, and a soft, anti-sweat and anti-allergenic Coolmax fabric inner lining, which is removable and washable.
Nexx XT1 Full Specification
- X-Matrix shell of carbon, kevlar, fibreglass and 3D organic fibres
- FREE Pinlock anti-fog visor insert, included in the box
- Weighs just 1250g (shell size 1), 1300g (shell size 2), 1350g (shell size 3)
- ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR-7471:2001 approved for road use in Europe, North America and beyond
- 80% tint, retractable sun visor
- X-Com bluetooth intercom perfectly integrates into the helmet
- Shell available in 3 different sizes: Shell 1 (XS-S) | Shell 2 (M-L) | Shell 3 (XL-XXXL)
- 2 air inlets and 4 outlets for excellent air flow across the top of the head
- Emergency release, removable cheek pads
- Shell-integrated spoiler
- CoolMax, soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Inner Lining, removable and washable
- Anti-noise Cheekpads
- Chin Windstopper
- Micro-metric buckle to secure
- New Block'N'Seal Visor System (with dual resistance visor) and X-SWIFT Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Visor Ventilation System
- Removable breath guard
- Reflectors on the front, sides and backside for increased visibility
Nexx XT1 Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.
Nexx XT1 shell sizes Shell 1 (XXS-XS) | Shell 2 (S-M) | Shell 3 (L-XXXL)
Nexx XT1 Review
The Nexx XT1 is fast becoming my favourite helmet. I'm impressed with the visor ventilation, absolutely no fogging, even in my peripheral vision and even when it's raining. The X-com intercom is also a nice piece of kit. Much neater than the other Sena "Bolt On" products.
Overall very impressed and glad I went for it, particularly at the price.