nexx xt1 carbon zero
Nexx XT1 Carbon ZeroColour:Visible Carbon
Availability:Select size to check stock
Nexx XT1 Carbon Zero
Wow, a one piece visible 100% carbon shell, that's the new Nexx XT1 Carbon Zero. This new-for-2016 sports touring helmet from Nexx is packed with features to make your ride more comfortable. Being a carbon shell, it's super light, at 1300g (+/- 50g) and includes a retractable sun visor, plus a Pinlock anti-fog visor insert (which ForMotorbikes supplies with the helmet). The production quality of the Nexx XT1 Carbon Zero is simply stunning. The carbon shell is completed by hand to achieve stunning contours and aerodynamics.
As a touring helmet, Nexx have put a lot of energy into ensuring good ventilation. As a result, the helmet features two air intakes, plus four outlets and a shell-integrated rear spoiler to provide excellent air flow. Taking their learnings from the XR2, the helmet has a panoramic eye port, to give you a huge view of the road ahead plus in your peripheral vision. The visor itself features the new X-Swift quick release system, plus the new Block'N'Seal system, to ensure a hermatic seal between the visor and the rubber seal of the helmet. The visor also has a recessed cavity to house a Pinlock anti-fog insert.
The XT1 Carbon Zero has been specifically designed hand in hand with the new Nexx X-Com bluetooth intercom, so that you can effortlessly communicate with pillion or your riding buddies, or pair it with a bluetooth enabled smartphone, or GPS.
More features of this new touring helmet include emergency release cheek pads, for safe helmet removal in the event of an accident, a removable breath guard, micro-metric securing buckle, chin wind stopper, anti-noise cheek pads, and a soft, anti-sweat and anti-allergenic Coolmax fabric inner lining, which is removable and washable. The XT1 Carbon Zero is homologated by Nexx as ECE 22/05, DOT and NBR approved, but remember that when the helmet is purchased from the UK, it'll be supplied with an ECE 22/05 sticker. If you're buying from overseas, check whether the ECE sticker is sufficient to comply with your local helmet laws.
Nexx XT1 Carbon Zero Full Specification
- Visible 100% Carbon shell
- FREE Pinlock anti-fog visor insert, included in the box
- Weighs just 1250g (shell size 1), 1300g (shell size 2), 1350g (shell size 3)
- The XT1 Carbon Zero is ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR homologated by Nexx. Helmets purchased from the UK will come with an ECE 22/05 sticker
- 80% tint, retractable sun visor
- X-Com bluetooth intercom perfectly integrates into the helmet
- Shell available in 3 different sizes: Shell 1 (XS-S) | Shell 2 (M-L) | Shell 3 (XL-XXXL)
- 2 air inlets and 4 outlets for excellent air flow across the top of the head
- Emergency release, removable cheek pads
- Shell-integrated spoiler
- CoolMax, soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Inner Lining, removable and washable
- Anti-noise Cheek pads
- Chin Windstopper
- Micro-metric buckle to secure
- New Block'N'Seal Visor System (with dual resistance visor) and X-SWIFT Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Visor Ventilation System
- Removable breath guard
- Reflectors on the front, sides and backside for increased visibility
Nexx XT1 Carbon Zero Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears, as indicated in the diagram below.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.
Nexx XT1 shell sizes Shell 1 (XXS-S) | Shell 2 (M-L) | Shell 3 (XL-XXXL)