The 'T' in Nexx XT1 stands for 'Touring' and it's been designed to deliver all of the benefits you want when you're on the road; integrated sun visor, strong and lightweight shell, large field of vision, plus intercom integration (via the X-Com). Check out the colours and graphics of the Nexx XT1 below, including the Carbon Zero and XT1 Hunter and Galaxy, or read the full specification at the bottom of the page. ForMotorbikes ships the Nexx XT1 to anywhere in the world, with excellent value shipping rates, plus we provide Free UK delivery. We sell the XT1 with a Free Pinlock anti-fog visor insert included in the box, so you'll be equipped to go on tour.
Nexx XT1 Helmet
Here's a quick summary of the features of this sports touring helmet:
- Less fatiguing ride, thanks to its light weight X-Matrix shell constructed from a careful blend of carbon fibre, kevlar, fibreglass and organic fibres (1450g +/- 50g). The X-Matrix shell is 10% lighter than an equivalent tri-composite shell, helping to reduce neck fatigue.
- Smooth ride, courtesy of its hand sculpted shell and integrated spoiler, reducing lift and drag at speed.
- Large view of the road, provided by a tall and wide field of vision, giving you a sense of freedom when out on the road.
- Hassle free ride, with the integrated sun visor allowing you to quickly block out sun glare, without the need to change visors.
- Feeling protected, with the shell being 35% stronger than a fibreglass shell.
- Clear vision, thanks to its Pinlock ready visor
- Comfortable ride, delivered through the XT1's Block n Seal, Recoil visor system, providing a good seal between the visor and the helmet's rubber seal.
- Safety prepared, thanks to the emergency release cheek pads
- Keeping cool, with adjustable upper and chin vents, allowing you to control the flow of air
- Ability to talk with your riding buddies, or pillion, use your GPS or smartphone, with the XT1 being equipped to integrate the Nexx X-Com intercom, flush to the helmet's shell.
- The XT1 is homologated ECE, DOT and NBR by Nexx, but when bought from the UK, it's supplied with an ECE sticker.
The Nexx XT1 is the new touring helmet from Nexx, packed with features including a retractable, internal sun visor, plus we include a FREE Pinlock anti-fog visor insert with the helmet. The craftsmanship of the Nexx XT1 is simply stunning. The X-Matrix shell, which is available in three different sizes, is constructed from a careful blend of carbon fibre, kevlar, fibreglass and organic fibres and hand-finished to achieve stunning contours and aerodynamics. The Nexx XT1 helmet is ECE 22/05 and DOT approved, for use in Europe and North America, but when bought from the UK is supplied with an ECE sticker.
As a touring helmet, Nexx have put a lot of energy into ensuring good ventilation. As a result, the helmet features two air intakes, plus four outlets and a shell-integrated rear spoiler to provide excellent air flow. Taking their learnings from the XR2, the helmet has a panoramic eye port, to give you a huge view of the road ahead plus in your peripheral vision. The visor itself features the new X-Swift quick release system, plus the new Block'n'Seal system, to ensure a hermatic seal between the visor and the rubber seal of the helmet. The visor also has a recessed cavity to house a Pinlock anti-fog insert.
The XT1 has been specifically designed hand in hand with the Nexx X-Com bluetooth intercom, so that you can effortlessly communicate with pillion or your riding buddies, or pair it with a bluetooth enabled smartphone, or GPS. You can see the X-Com integrated into the side of the helmet in the picture above.
More features of this new touring helmet include emergency release cheek pads, for safe helmet removal in the event of an accident, a removable breath guard, micro-metric securing buckle, chin windstopper, anti-noise cheek pads, and a soft, anti-sweat and anti-allergenic Coolmax fabric inner lining, which is removable and washable.
Buy the Nexx XT1 from ForMotorbikes and it comes with free UK delivery, plus we offer Worldwide Shipping, with excellent value shipping rates. If you're in the market for an excellent sports touring helmet, the Nexx XT1 is well worth your consideration.