nexx xr2 dark devil
Nexx XR2 Dark Visor
Nexx XR2 Dark DevilAvailability:Ships within 7 days
Video showing the XR2 Diablo, predecessor to the Dark Devil
Nexx XR2 Dark Devil (01XR223016)
The Nexx XR2 Dark Devil possesses the same 100% carbon shell as the Nexx XR2 Carbon, but features patented noise and thermal isolation technology. To you and me, that means it's approximately 10% quieter and it keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This is achieved through two new layers each side of the carbon shell, including sound absorbing and Coolmax tissues and finished in black leather, which is waterproof.
The new features of the Nexx XR2 Dark Devil build upon the amazing qualities of the Nexx XR2 Carbon. It manages to eliminate a lot of the buffeting experienced in other helmets, through superior aerodynamics. You'll notice how well it cuts through the wind, especially at higher speeds. It weighs in at just 1350g, which when combined with its aerodynamic qualities, makes for one of the most comfortable helmets on the market. A quieter, more temperate, lighter helmet makes for a much less tiring ride.
ForMotorbikes sells the Nexx XR2 Dark Devil with a clear visor, a Pinlock anti-fog visor insert, chin wind stopper and breath guard. The Nexx XR2 Dark Visor is also available to buy from ForMotorbikes, which really sets off the look of the Nexx XR2 Dark Devil
The Nexx XR2 Dark Devil is available to order now from ForMotorbikes so that you can be the first to receive this fantastic new helmet. As the UK's leading Nexx stockist, we sell the Nexx XR2 Dark Devil with FREE UK delivery, plus we offer Worldwide Shipping on the Nexx XR2 Dark Devil, with the following shipping rates.
Nexx XR2 Dark Devil Helmet
- New (flat) visor, with improved optics and central locking position for better soundproofing and hermatic sealing against the helmet shell.
- The EPS lining (the energy-absorbing layer directly beneath the shell) has been upgraded for side impact protection.
- Visor now has a recessed cavity for Pinlock anti-fog visor insert, plus it's prepared for the use of Tear-Offs!
- 2nd generation quick release visor mechanism to provide more secure, positive lock.
- Redesigned top vents, increasing airflow to the brow and the head area, but channeled away from the ears, to minimise noise levels.
- A more compact and stronger chin vent, with three positions designed to defog the visor.
- Improved exhaust vents, perfectly integrated into the shell for better aerodynamics, reduced wind noise and wind buffeting at high speeds.
- New aero spoiler reat top and lower trim at the base of the helmet, to reduce list and turbulence at high speeds.
- New, removable and washable inner lining and anti-noise cheek pads, with adjustable ear protection, offering more ventilation and comfort, whilst minimising noise.
- Emergency release cheek pads and neck padding for easy helmet removal in the event of an accident, minimising any movement of the neck.
Nexx XR2 Dark Devil Full Specification
- 100% Carbon Shell covered in high quality leather
- Four extra layers, two on either side of the shell, for thermal and noise insulation
- At only 1350g, an exceptionally light full face helmet, easy on the neck
- ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR-7471:2001 approved for road use in Europe, North America and beyond
- ACU approved for track use
- New flat visor, which is prepared for the use of Tear-offs!
- Emergency release, removable cheek pads
- Shell available in 2 different sizes (Shell 1: XS to L, Shell 2: XL to XXXL)
- CoolMax, soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 2 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- 3D Lining, removable and washable
- Anti-noise Cheek pads
- Chin Windstopper
- Double D-Ring fastening strap
- UV resistant shell
- Anti-scratch quick release visor, with new easy locking system
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Visor Ventilation System
- Removable breath guard
- Aerodynamic trim at base of helmet
- Rear spoiler for optimised aerodynamics
- Reflectors on the front, sides and backside for increased visibility
- Personalised padding kit included with every helmet, allowing you to tailor the fit for your own head shape
Nexx XR2 Dark Devil Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.