nexx xg100 carbon
Nexx XG100 CarbonAvailability:Ships within 7 days
Nexx XG100 Carbon Helmet
How can you improve on this already supercool retro helmet? Give it a 100% carbon shell, of course! Nexx have great credentials in carbon helmets, with the class leading XR2 Carbon sports helmet and now they've launched the Nexx XG100 Carbon, making it the best looking and lightest helmet of its kind. We ship the Nexx XG100 Carbon worldwide and provide free UK delivery. Check out the 'Sizing' tab above to accurately choose your size. It's ECE 22/05 and DOT approved, just remember that when ordering from the UK, it'll come with an ECE 22/05 sticker.
You've got a choice of how you wear the Nexx XG100 Carbon, with or without the 60% tint visor, which comes as standard. This attaches to the retro studs on the sides of the helmet using a leather strap. Or you can choose to wear it naked, with a pair of Aviators, so you can mix up your look, depending upon the weather and your mood. The helmet also comes with a removable peak, giving you another option of how to wear the helmet. This is easily attached and removed from the helmet via the studs above the viewing port.
Onto the inside of the helmet, Nexx have hand crafted a really soft and comfortable lining, so the helmet feels as good as it looks. The lining is made from X.mart, a breathable and washable fabric, so you won't get clammy when on a longer ride and since it's removable, you can always give it a wash to freshen things up. The double D-ring buckle not only looks the part on this retro styled helmet, but it's also the most secure form of fastening under your chin. There's a beautifully designed ventilation slot to the front chin area, so that you can get a cooling breeze to your face.
The Nexx XG100 Carbon is available in four sizes, from small to XL, which covers head measurements 55 to 62cm. It also comes with Nexx's Ergo Padding System, a pack of 2mm and 4mm pads which are designed to fit particular areas of the helmet, underneath the inner lining. So if you need to make the helmet slightly smaller, for instance as the lining gives over time, you can remove the inner lining, stick the pads to the areas you need to fill out, then reattach the inner lining. Be sure to check our sizing chart by clicking the 'Sizing' tab above, to learn how to accurately measure your head and to find out which helmet size you need to match your head measurement. Don't go by your existing helmet, since all brands of helmet differ slightly in shape and sizing.
- 100% carbon shell, making for one of the lightest retro helmets in the world (and certainly the coolest!)
- 60% smoked visor included with the helmet, fastening to the sides of the helmet with studs
- Removable peak included with the helmet
- Inner lining made from soft X.mart dry fabrics, to allow your skin to breathe, which is removable and washable
- Double-D Ring buckle for secure fastening
- Optional chin wind stopper
- The XG100 is ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR homologated by Nexx. Helmets purchased from the UK will come with an ECE 22/05 sticker
- Chin ventilation
- Available in sizes Small to XL (55cm to 62cm head measurement - see our sizing guide to choose your size)
- Ergo Padding System to tailor the fit to your head shape
- Weight: 1100g +/- 50g
Nexx XG100 Carbon Pictures
Nexx XG100 Carbon Sizing
- Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
- If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
- Use the sizing conversion chart to select your helmet size.