Nexx X-Com IntercomFits:Nexx XD1, SX100 and XT1
Nexx X-Com Intercom (01xcom0000)
This is the new, upgraded version of the Nexx X-Com intercom, with the additional antenna which slots neatly into the cavity between the shell and EPS layer on the XD1, SX100 and XT1 helmets. The X-Com has been developed with leading Bluetooth company Sena, to specifically fit the Nexx XD1, SX.100 and XT1 helmets. Together with the Nexx X-Com intercom, this provides you with an adventure or touring helmet complete with v3.0 bluetooth intercom, for easy communication with your pillion, riding mates, or for use with your bluetooth enabled smartphone and GPS.
The Nexx X-Com allows for four-way conferencing through the intercom system, or three way conferencing with an intercom participant plus a phone call participant. It's ultra slim and light weight, plus it fits into the cavity pocket in the side of the Nexx XD1, SX100 and XT1 helmets, making it easy to reach and doesn't interfere with the aerodynamics of the helmet. In normal conditions, the intercom will operate up to 900 metres. The Nexx X-Com bluetooth intercom is available now from ForMotorbikes and as the leading Nexx helmets stockist, we sell the Nexx X-Com with Free UK delivery, plus we offer Worldwide Shipping with great value shipping rates.
If you want to establish whether the XCom will be compatible with your other bluetooth devices, check their bluetooth profile. To be compatible with the XCom, your device needs to support one of the following: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
To see a picture of the Nexx XCom unit, earphones and microphone, click the 'Pictures' tab above.
Nexx X-Com Specification
- New 2nd generation X-Com, with additional antenna which slots neatly between the helmet shell and EPS layer
- Utilises Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- Intercom range of up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Use handsfree with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Pair with Bluetooth GPS navigation devices
- Four-way conference intercom
- Three-way conference phone call with intercom participant
- Speed dialing
- Integrated audio booster
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Can be used while charging on the road
- Multipoint Bluetooth pairing with GPS navigation
- SR10 Two-way Radio Adapter
- Multipoint Bluetooth pairing for 2 mobile phones
- Light weight and ultra slim profile
- Firmware upgradeable (see link above to register your intercom and update its firmware)
- Two year warranty
- Supporting profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
We've pulled together these fitting instructions to make it much easier to install the Nexx X-Com into the Nexx XT1 and XD1 helmets. Also, you can register your X-Com with Sena to receive firmware updates using the above link.