Furygan Dark Evo Jacket
D3O Back Protector
Furygan Dark Evo Jacket
Furygan are so confident in the Dark Evo that they describe it as one of the best motorcycle jackets in the world. They've designed it to look stealth, hiding beneath it every available piece of jacket technology they have in their armoury. It goes without saying that the Furygan Dark Evo jacket is CE certified, made from full grain, premium leather and D3O CE level 1 armour to the back, elbows and shoulders. The waterproof treated leather is 1.4mm thick and is the same leather as used in Furygan's race suits. It has triple stitching in the impact areas, plus Furygan's Skin Protect reinforced lining, developed in their specialist Motion Lab, to meet tear and abrasion standards required by CE certifiction 89/686/CE.
The Furygan Dark Evo jacket has CE 1621-2 level 1 D3O protectors to the back, elbows and shoulders and is compatible with a Level 2 D3O back protector, should you be looking for even higher levels of protection (see above). D3O impact protectors offer impact protection at the same time as being more flexible than regular kevlar protectors, allowing you to move more freely on and off the bike. Because they're flexible, they also don't ruin the stealth lines of the Dark Evo jacket.
The Dark Evo features a thermal padded lining, with aluminium inserts to the chest, which keeps you protected from the cold of the rushing wind. The jacket has been upgraded from the previous Dark jacket, now with 100% leather sleeves, plus integrated shoulder shell armour. The Furygan Dark Evo jacket has a total of four pockets, two on the inside and two on the outside. It has two connecting zips, one short and one full, mounted on an elastic belt, to attach the jacket to a pair of Furygan trousers. It features an adjuster to the waist, so that you can tailor the fit and maximise comfort.
The Furygan Dark Evo jacket is available in sizes Small (38" chest) to 3XL (48" chest) and is a sports fit. When deciding upon your size, stick to the sizing chart but in the knowledge that it's form hugging. ForMotorbikes sells the Furygan Dark Evo jacket with Free UK Delivery, plus we offer Worldwide Shipping at very competitive shipping rates.
Furygan Dark Evo Jacket Specifications
- CE approved to 89/686/CE
- 1.4mm premium leather with triple stitching to the impact areas
- Thermal lining with aluminium inserts to the chest
- Abrasion and tear resistant aluminium lining (Furygan Skin Protect lining)
- D3O armour to back, elbows and shoulders (Level 1)
- Shoulder exoskeletal shell armour
- Sport fit
- Waterproof treated premium leather
- Size adjuster to waist
- Two internal plus two external pockets
- Neoprene inserts on the collar and wrists for added comfort
- Two connecting zips, one short and one around the waist circumference, to connect to Furygan trousers
Furygan Jackets Sizing
Use this sizing guide to select your jacket size according to your chest measurement. The Furygan Dark Evo jacket is available in sizes Small (38" chest) to 3XL (48" chest) and is a race fit. When deciding upon your size, stick to the sizing chart but in the knowledge that it's form hugging, as a sports-cut leather jacket should be.
- Small = UK 38 = EU 48 = 38 inch chest
- Medium = UK 40 = EU 50 = 40 inch chest
- Large = UK 42 = EU 52 = 42 inch chest
- XL = UK 44 = EU 54 = 44 inch chest
- XXL = UK 46 = EU 56 = 46 inch chest
- 3XL = UK 48 = EU 58 = 48 inch chest