forma adventure low boots
Forma Adventure Low BootsColour:Brown
Forma Adventure Low Motorcycle Boots - Brown
Forma Adventure Low boots have just been launched and are in stock at ForMotorbikes in the most popular sizes. Select your size in the drop down box above, to check our stocked sizes. If your size isn't in stock, we are very happy to order them for you and we'll advise you of timescales by email. This is typically 5 days when they're in stock at Forma. Check with us in advance if you have a specific deadline by which you need them. Now, onto the boots...
Forma Adventure Low boots are a dual sports, short version of the RiDE Best Buy Forma Adventure boot, which means you can wear them either on or off road, with different kinds of trouser. They're also a good alternative for riders with larger calves, who can't fit into the full length Forma Adventure boot. Manufactured in Europe, Forma Adventure Low boots are CE Certified to EN13634:2010, the latest safety standard for motorbike boots.
As mentioned, the full length Forma Adventure boot has been awarded RiDE Best Buy for adventure boots, beating 16 other leading manufacturers including Sidi, Alpinestars and TCX to this coveted title. The Forma Adventure Low boot is made from the same materials, with the same features, so it'll certainly be as popular as the award winning full length boot.
Forma Adventure Low boots are made from full grain, oil treated leather which are double stitched in the areas that come under the most stress. They're super light at under 1kg and genuinely waterproof, thanks to their Drytex tubular inner liner. Drytex is similar to Goretex in that it allows the feet to breathe, whilst also keeping them dry. The added benefit of the Drytex membrane is that the seams are thermo-welded, rather than stitched, so moisture can't penetrate through any gaps to your feet (because there aren't any!).
The Adventure Low boot is very comfortable, thanks to its soft, polymer inner padding, with memory foam, which adapts to the contours of your feet. They're stiff to begin with, but they soon soften to accommodate your foot shape. They also feature protectors to the toe and heel, plus a padded rear collar for added comfort. The sole of these Forma Adventure Low boots is a double density compound, tailored for off road use, with an especially strong nylon midsole. They have two adjustable buckles to secure the boot, which are nice and tough, so will take a bit of a battering off road. The buckle bases can be replaced if the worst happens, since they're screwed, rather than riveted, to the boot. There's also a handy polyurethane deflector immediately below the bottom buckle, to prevent branches getting stuck underneath it, plus a gear change protector.
- Oil treated, full grain leather dual sport boot
- Double stitched in the critical areas for extra tear resistance
- Fully waterproof, with Drytex thermo-welded membrane
- Lightweight at under 1kg per boot
- Ankle joint protector plus toe and heel reinforcements
- Memory foam footbed for extra comfort
- Rugged double density compound sole
- Super strong, replaceable buckles
- CE Certified to EN13634:2010
Forma Adventure Low Boots Sizing
This sizing chart is specifically for Forma Adventure Low boots, not a generic boot chart, so it's the best guide you'll get for choosing the correct size. If you're in between sizes (i.e. a UK half size and a half size isn't available), go up a size, rather than down.
Remember to make allowances if you ride with thick socks.
- Size 38 = UK 5
- Size 39 = UK 5.5 (the internal length of the size 39 boot is 25cm)
- Size 40 = UK 6 (the internal length of the size 40 boot is 25.5cm)
- Size 41 = UK 7 (the internal length of the size 41 boot is 26cm)
- Size 42 = UK 8 (the internal length of the size 42 boot is 27cm)
- Size 43 = UK 9 (the internal length of the size 43 boot is 27.5 cm)
- Size 44 = UK 9.5 (the internal length of the size 44 boot is 28cm)
- Size 45 = UK 10.5 (the internal length of the size 45 boot is 29cm)
- Size 46 = UK 11 (the internal length of the size 46 boot is 30cm)
- Size 47 = UK 12 (the internal length of the size 47 boot is 31cm)
- Size 48 = UK 13
- Size 49 = UK 13.5