agv k5 jet threesixty
AGV K5 Jet ThreesixtyColour:Matte Black/Grey
AGV K5 Jet Threesixty Helmet
This is the matte black and grey AGV K5 Jet Threesixty helmet. The AGV K5 Jet is a really versatile helmet, it has a full length clear visor, plus a retractable sun visor, so you can tailor it to your riding conditions. You can even remove the clear visor to experience proper open face riding. The K5 Jet is the perfect helmet for the European commuter, zipping through traffic to work in style. From the 2016 AGV Helmets collection, meet the stunning new AGV K5 Jet helmet. When you want to feel the freedom of open face riding, but without rushing wind or bugs in your face, or the glare of the sun in your eyes, the K5 Jet is the lid for you. It's a beautifully sculpted helmet which lends itself to the daily commute, zipping around the city, or touring in sunny climes. The full length clear visor extends to below your chin, providing you with better than normal wind protection than a standard open face. Then there's the bonus of the internal sun visor, which will give you a clear view of the road in sunny conditions.
The helmet is ECE 22/05 homologated, with the shell made from a blend of carbon fibre and fibreglass. The shell comes in two different sizes, then there are four different EPS inner lining densities, to make up six helmet sizes, from XS to XL. The helmet is nice and light, weighing 1350g (for the size MS) and features a breathable inner lining, which is also removable, to keep you comfortable whilst you're on your ride. There are two front air vents and a rear outlet, to give you a nice flow of cooling air across the top of your head. You can close the vents in cooler weather.
The AGV K5 Jet comes with a micro-metric adjustable buckle to secure the helmet and to provide a nice firm fit. There's an integrated rear spoiler, to help the air move smoothly over the shell, reducing wind buffeting at speed. The visor can be completely removed if you wish, without the need for any tools, great for when you want to experience the full effect of open face riding. The K5 Jet is available in a variety of colours, plus some special Valentino Rossi graphics, such as the Winter Test.
- Carbon Fibre and Fibreglass blended shell
- Two different sizes shells and four different E.P.S. inner lining sizes to make six helmet sizes, from XS to XL
- Full length clear visor for optimum wind protection in an open face helmet
- Internal sun visor for a clear view of the road, even in bright conditions
- Fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial inner lining
- Extra Quick Release Visor System (XQRS) for tool free and quick visor change
- Pinlock ready clear visor
- Integrated Sun Visor with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Aerodynamic spoiler for optimised aerodynamics
- Micro-Metric buckle for easy closure
- 2 year warranty, plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
- ECE 22/05 approved
- Weighs 1350g (for the size MS)
AGV K5 Jet Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.