agv k5 hero
AGV K5 HeroColour:Matte Black/Red
AGV K5 Hero Black/Red Helmet
The AGV K5 Hero in matte black/red is brand new for 2016 and the latest AGV sports touring motorcycle helmet. ECE 22/05 approved for Europe, plus NBR, AS-NZS and ECE-Asia, the AGV K5 Hero helmet passes the latest motorcycle safety certifications. At 1390g, it's light and aerodynamic. The carbon, kevlar and fibreglass shell has an integrated rear spoiler to help air flow efficiently over the helmet, providing excellent stability, even at speed. As well as a scratch resistant clear visor, it has a drop down sun visor, essential for touring, the daily commute or just when the sun is low in the sky.
The AGV K5 Hero is available in six sizes, from XS to XL, and rather than just a medium size spanning 57-58cm, the K5 has two separate sizes, MS (57cm) and ML (58cm), to provide the perfect fit at this most common head measurement. The sizing range is covered by two shell sizes and four EPS inner shells. Ventilation is excellent, providing a cool flow of air to the brow when required, via two air vents to the sides, a front vent, plus two rear vents, which can be opened and closed to regulate the air flow. There's another vent in the chin guard area, to provide further cooling. The removable inner lining is made from breathable Dri-lex, to help prevent sweating.
The K5 has a removable chin wind stopper and breath guard, plus it's prepared for AGV's Share communications system. The visor uses AGV's latest quick release mechanism, so you can change visors in seconds and the helmet is secured with a double D-ring. AGV has revolutionised its motorcycle helmet range over the last couple of years and is now exceptionally well represented in this mid-price range. At the £200 mark, the new K5 Hero is definitely worth your consideration. All of the technology from the top of the range helmets has filtered down into AGV's more affordable models, which means that factors such as the aerodynamic learnings gleaned from Valentino Rossi's and Guy Martin's lids have been incorporated, to help develop the integrated spoiler of the AGV K5 Hero.
This is the matte black and red version of the AGV K5 Hero and it looks great with the dark visor, finishing off the look. Remember that the AGV K5 Hero helmet comes with a clear visor as standard, but the black tint version is available to buy separately. If you need any advice on the different tinted visors available for the AGV K5 motorbike helmet, contact us using the tab at the top of the page.
AGV K5 Hero Motorcycle Helmet
- ECE 22/05, NBR, AS-NZS, JIS and ECE-Asia approved
- Available in sizes XS, S, MS, ML, L, XL
- Two shell sizes, four EPS inner shell densities
- Retractable sun visor
- Pinlock anti-fog visor insert included
- Aerodynamic shell with integrated rear spoiler
- Shell made from carbon, kevlar and fibreglass weave
- Multiple air vents for efficient cooling
- Accommodates AGV Share Communication System
- Removable inner lining made from Dri-lex
- Weighs just 1390g (size MS)
- Quick release clear visor
- Removable chin wind stopper
- Removable breath guard
- Double D-ring buckle to secure helmet
- Supplied with clear visor
AGV K5 Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.