agv k3 sv rossi turtle tartaruga tortuga
AGV K3 SV Rossi Turtle TartarugaColour:Black/Multicolour
The AGV K3 SV Rossi Tartaruga (Turtle) helmet is back! Valentino Rossi has never been one to take himself too seriously and back in 2013, when he couldn't catch the Hondas of Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa or Jorge Lorenzo's Yamaha, he had legendary designer Aldo Drudi craft this hilarious turtle graphic helmet. Rossi has characterised himself as the turtle, with his rivals as speedy dogs who, during that MotoGP season, sped away from Valentino. The colours of this lid are super bright, not really done justice by the pictures, so be prepared to stand out from the crowd.
The AGV Turtle graphic actually goes back much further than the Doctor's time in MotoGP, to minimoto in fact. When Rossi was a young kid, he pestered his mum for a stuffed turtle to be used as his mascot. He finally wore his mum down and she bought young Valentino a stuffed turtle with suction caps on its paws, which he duly stuck to the top of his helmet whilst racing in minimoto! The turtle continues to be important to the Goat, so much so that he has a turtle tattooed on his hip, along with the number 46.
Now that we've taken care of the story, onto the helmet itself. The AGV K3 SV is a much-improved version of the previous K3 helmet. AGV have taken on feedback from customers who bought the K3 and improved the shell, inner lining, visor mechanism, venting and noise insulation to produce a lid which represents exceptional value for money and performs brilliantly. First and foremost, thanks to the improved shell and inner lining, the fit is far better, not just in terms of sizing, but comfort too. AGV have introduced Small/Medium (SM - 57cm) and Medium/Large (ML - 58cm) sizes for the new range, including this AGV K3 SV, providing a far better fit in the popular mid-range sizing. The inner lining is far more comfortable, being much softer on the skin.
The AGV K3 SV has been developed using learnings from the top of the range Pista and Corsa models, to improve things like the venting, visor mechanism and closure system. The visor of the AGV K3 SV can now be opened just enough to allow for a nice flow of air to your face, through the flick of a new, centrally located tab. The visor has several 'stop' points, allowing you to control the amount of air flow you want, but this new tab allows you to ride at slower speeds with a constant flow of cool air, without the visor fully closing. A really nice feature.
The AGV K3 SV Rossi Tartaruga helmet is ECE 22/05 approved, features a composite shell and EPS lining for effective shock absorption. As a leading AGV UK stockist, we ship the AGV K3 SV Rossi Tartaruga helmet to anywhere in the world, plus we offer free UK delivery.
AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi Tartaruga Helmet
- SHARP 4 star safety rating
- ECE 22/05 approved
- High-Resistant Thermoplastic Resin shell
- Multi Density E.P.S. inner lining for optimum shock absorption
- Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear outlets
- Fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial Dri-Lex® inner lining
- Street8 anti-scratch, anti-fog visor with 100% UV protection
- Extra Quick Release Visor
- PVS Perimetrical visor seal to reduce noise
- Aerodynamic spoiler for optimised aerodynamics
- Micro-Metric buckle for easy closure
- Removable chin curtain
- Removable breath guard
- 2 year warranty, plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
AGV K3 SV Rossi Turtle Helmet Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.