AGV AX8 Carbon Naked
AGV AX8 Carbon Naked
The AGV AX8 Naked Carbon is a super-aggressive and awesome looking helmet, perfect for naked bikes or adventure bikes. The exposed carbon shell will make your mates drool, as will the weight when they feel how incredibly light it is, at just 1160g. The AGV AX8 Carbon Naked has been designed for optimised aerodynamics, so that it cuts cleanly through the air, even when you're on an un-faired bike. The lack of weight also helps with reducing fatigue on your neck, during longer rides, and reducing g-forces under braking.
The AGV AX8 Carbon Naked has provides a good flow of cooling air over the top of your head, achieved through the twin air inlets and outlets on the top of the shell. The AX8 Carbon Naked also has a front chin guard air intake, which further helps air flow and adds to the aggressive styling of the helmet. The AGV AX8 Carbon Naked has one of the widest fields of vision in its sector and it's super comfortable, thanks to the soft, fully removable and washable Dri-Lex inner liner.
AGV AX-8 Carbon Naked Specification
- ECE 22/05 certified
- Helmet shell construction of visible carbon, plus kevlar and fibreglass.
- 3 shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- Fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial inner lining
- Three air intakes at the front and two on the rear
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- Weight (ECE 22/05): 1160 g (+/- 50g) in size Medium
AGV AX-8 Carbon Naked Sizing
1. Measure the circumference of your head, immediately above the eyebrows and ears.
2. If applicable, allow some tolerance for very long or thick hair.
3. Use the helmet sizing chart to select your helmet size.